Monday, March 29, 2010

Psalm 28:7

I don't want to say much. My heart hurts. My soul cries out for comfort and rest in the midst of confusion and pain. I sleep but I find no rest. Dreams haunt me and startle me from my slumber. I find no peace in closing my eyes. I seek joy and a stillness for my weary soul and ask that God "restore to me the joy of my salvation." There is so much to be thankful for, especially this week...Easter...when Jesus died so that I might have life.

Help me God to not be consumed by the evil one and his plots against me. Surround me with your love and the remembrance of your sacrifice. You are my strength and my shield; my heart trust in you, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to you. This is my humble prayer...

3 comments:

  1. Watch this one first (listen all the way to the end):
    http://www.theonion.com/video/obama-caught-lipsyncing-speech,16889/

    And this one second:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTvr755V8s

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you put on fb about the pet snake eating the kid was better than the Obama one...haha

    Loved the youtube one. Such an amazing song! Thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete