Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Peace Overflowing


I am so overwhelmed by God's grace and provision the past few weeks. He has granted me with such a peace about this decision and I feel like a weight I've been carrying around for months is gone. He has been preparing me for this and I believe I am transitioning from one season of life into another. That's always scary because there is no way to know what to expect but overall I am just excited about the journey and what God plans to teach me through it.

I can't think of anyone I'd rather grow and learn with than Amy, who seems to be my "soul mate" friend. In just four years we have come to know each other so well and our relationship has been such a blessing and source of honesty, trust, and strength for both of us. Who would've thought that two random girls, from two random places would be assigned to room together their freshman year and come out of the whole experience as best friends. God really does work in mysterious ways... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment