Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Learning Process

God has been encouraging and asking me to love and trust Him more and myself and my desires less. I wish this was easy for me. I let myself get so caught up in how I hope things will be that I begin to forget that it is not my responsibility to even think about it. Could I possibly form a better future for myself than what the Creator of the heavens and the earth has planned for me?? The path that has brought me here has not been an easy one-partially because of my own stubbornness and pride and partially because God does not promise that things will always be easy. How would we ever learn to depend on Him without those difficult times? He has taught me so much through both the joys and the sufferings. I wouldn’t trade a moment of any of it. So now it continues…the learning process, growth, trust. May my spirit be willing and my heart be solely focused on the One to whom it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment